HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

efi and performance gear F.S.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pnk817
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: efi and performance gear F.S. Reply with quote

*RODEO EFI WITH INJECTORS AND WIRING WILL FIT G SERIES GEMINI $220
*SMALL TURBO FROM IMPORTED GOLF GTI MAKES QUICK USABLE BOOST LOW KS $200
*BIG DOLLAR HIGH COMPRESSION HIGHLY MODIFIED HEAD- THIS HEAD HAS A HUGE PORT AND POLISH JOB, COMBUSTION CHAMBERS HAVE BEEN WELDED AND RE SHAPED FOR HIGHER COMPRESSION, VALVES HAVE BEEN MOVED FOR BETTER FLOW AND BREATHING (NOT MANY GEMINI HEADS HAVE THIS ), BIG VALVES, FULLY RECO EVERYTHING NO EXPENSE SPARED ON THIS HEAD INCLUDES NEAR NEW 35/75 BILLET CAM $750
*1800CC BOTTOM END FULLY BALANCED AND RECO NEW CHAIN, OIL PUMP, PISTONS, ETC DONE 1000KM STILL SEE HONE MARKS IN BORE $350
* DECOMPRESSION PLATE FOR TURBOING G SERIES ENGINE UP TO 1800CC DROPS $100
*TURBO AND MANIFOLD FROM FJ20DET $600 INCLUDING SPARE MANIFOLD AND FACTORY COMPUTER FOR EXTRA $100
*BRAND NEW 14 INCH PURSUIT RIMS NO TYRES $50
*DOWNDRAFT MANIFOLD FOR TWIN 40 OR 45MM WEBBERS OR DELLORTOS GENUINE CDT MANIFOLD INCLUDING REMOVABLE WATER JACKET COVER FOR EASY CLEANING VERY GOOD FLOWING MANIFOLD $300
ALL PARTS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND CAN PASS ANY INSPECTION MUST SELL ALL PHONE OR MESSAGE 0401 497 274 OR 0431 328 330 ASK FOR DEAN I AM IN BRISBANE
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: efi and performance gear F.S. Reply with quote

if u still have that high comp head at the end of feb i will buy it, sounds like what i need and has it been bench flown? if so what were the figures? i may get the cdt manifold at the same time but depends if its better than my redline one. the reason i cant get any of your stuuf till late feb is im going overseas and i have to save all my cash so if you still have the gear then i will buy the head for sure. also since the valves have been moved will that affect a cam ground for a gem? because i have an ivan tighe drag cam that i want to use.

thanks,
danny
Sprocket
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: efi and performance gear F.S. Reply with quote

if the valves are really moved the rocker geometery is going to be all fucked up and you'll start wearing guides etc.Whats the point of building up the comp and then putting a decompression on it ???? you need flow around the valves not shrouding them with weld LOT TO LEARN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: