HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

brisbane to gold coast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: brisbane to gold coast Reply with quote

for all gemini owners i am going to organize a cruz to
the gold coast for brisbane i have had a look at dates
and there is a saturday night which i think might suit people
the 29th of march if you are interested post back here or email me @ nikko116@hotmail.com with the subject as
gem cruz i will organize some flyer's
and for something different if enough people are interested
i will organise shirts with a gemini design
and cruz 2003 on them i'll get a price on that this week
and keep you informed
cheers zzz
tigermoon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane to goldcoast gemini cruz Reply with quote

yeah would love to cruz anytime, couple of gemini owners redcliffe. got a nice td for sale to if you know ayone interested tigermoon@optusnet.com.au
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane to goldcoast gemini cruz Reply with quote

yea dude that would b sick, id love to compare zz/z's with u, see if mine is actually what it appears to be, i dont mind if it isn't though, all the kit will be coming off it when i respray it when i get some dosh, and if i can fix my roof. but yea i think we should look at organising another club, the isuzu motor sports is ok but not enough cruses, and we gotta do some different stuff, like days where we go drag, skids, bbq's n shit, not just cruse down to the carpark n sit there, then go for a cruse, then sit there then go home, it gets borin after a while.

sorry for long post
matt
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane to goldcoast gemini cruz Reply with quote

i won't be in my zz/z cause it's being striped down
ready for some body work but i can also organise
skid pan day's at mt cotton with half the day spent on the skip pan and the other half on braking in the wet and dry
and timed course runs it's a great day but it cost's a bit
let me know if your keen need about 16-20 people to make
it happen
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: brisbane to goldcoast gemini cruz Reply with quote

geez u lot are lucky over there..... try organising nething like that in perth. u want a skid pan day? theres no where to go. u want numbers? out fo 6 cruises, our biggest gemini turnout has been a grand total of.... 8. good eh? oh well... nother one coming up. gonna be bigger with luck... luck luck luck. Its gonna be our first round trip cruise. the others have all had a point (cruise to an event, BBQ etc).
oh well. good job brisbane. I envy you all.
CloNe
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane to goldcoast gemini cruz Reply with quote

by the way interest is atm i think your total of 8
will probably beat to many lazy gemini drivers over this way
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: brisbane to goldcoast gemini cruz Reply with quote

i'm in for the skid pan seein as i can't do any more illegal shit... damn i hate provissional liscences....

OuT
Nick
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: skid pan Reply with quote

iv'e sent a more detailed email about the skid pan day
if any one else is interested email me on
nikko116@hotmail.com and if they don't drive a gemi
it doesn't matter as i'll probably be thrashing my old sikma around we need atleast 16-20 to make it happen
cheers zzz
shit box gemi
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: skid pan Reply with quote

yea im interested but i'll have to get some dosh to get a new gearbox and diff as i fear my car will more than likely be goin home on the back of a tow truck. i didn't happen to see u driving up toward moss st the other day in ur zz/z did i? cos i seen a smick look gemi with zz/z bits crusin up that way, but i couldn't get a good look, damn van drivers! oh but it had a sunroof, so yea i cant remember if u have a sunroof.

ne way email me the details of the skid pan, i'm up for that
matt
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: skid pan Reply with quote

email sent this is not just for gemis so get your mates involved
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: