HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gold Cruise Cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Panther
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

Hey All,
Well Matt wasnt there, Gene didnt even go too!! The Lazy Ass. There was only 7 of Us down there, but that is ok as there was less there a weeks notice about the Cruise. Good to meet other HotGemini people and hope we well have more next time.
Next time we are going to Tell everyone about the Cruise 3 weeks ahead of the date. Flyers are going to be made up and we are going to do up a Map so no one gets lost on the way down there. I also think that we should Cruise down there around 7:30-8 as then we can all get a Carpark near each other and not all over the place.

Cheers
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

u need a map so u dont get lost, on the pacific HWY?? LOL

jokes man
gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

hahah I know Gene, but we are going to do up a Map so people that havent been down the Coast knows where to park and Where we are going to cruise around down there too.
tuffgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

yea the turn out was pretty bloody sad, a whole what 7 cars, but yea ne way, next time. im also planning my next gemini, n hopefully by the end of this year i might be able to build it and then i'll have a broardwater carpark worthy gemini, instead of turnin up in my shitbox.

bodgie gemi out
matt
BlueTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

Here's the juice i am more proud of turning up in my Jam Jar or as my mates call it THE GREMLIN than some crappy commonwhore or a falcoon, just think these big budget boys have a car that goes fast, but with the latest hooning laws they mean no more than your car
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHH gene and matt didnt even show up BAHHAHAHHAHHAH
Black Panther
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

I know at less Matt has a reason as no one knew how to get hold of him and Gene was just sad and said that he cant be fucked going. GENE = LAZY ASS
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

exactly my point, i was to lazy to go Very Happy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

No offence matt , but i counted 4 cars.. 7 people.1 of those cars wasnt from the tight nit community that organised, or tried to organise the cruise.Maybe you are including the other gems parked elsewhere in the carpark.
At least in a club there are members and friends that ALL go whenever possible to events wherever they may be.
And before any fingers point to Amy, she has nothing to do with organising events.Secretarys do secretarial work, treasurers do money work and event co-ordinaters do EVENTS.
I think a cruise that has around 40 cars show up is pretty damn good,and as far as organising goes.... Who can honestly say they have seen behind the curtains of ..lets say the monaro club and seen how disorganised even the best known club around can be..
For the small club it is , they do a good job of events and keeping people happy as best as possible.People that are unhappy are the ones that dont speak up and ask for event possibilities.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Lok15 Reply with quote

Once again Lok15 you dont know shit. Didnt you come around at 11:30-12:00pm when some of the others had gone as everyone was pissing off around 11:30 at the carpark. TuffGem can back me up and tell you that there was 7! cars. The only gemini that was near us that didnt come with us was the Gemini Coupe which we were chatting to as he was selling a Roll Case from his Coupe as his seats didnt fix with it in. If you are not talking about him, what gemini are you talking about?? Matt's Dark Blue Wagon?, Michelles Orange Sedan?, Scotts Orange Sedan? TuffGem's(Matt) Blue Sedan... what one are you talking about???

The person who organised the cruise was Gene and he didnt go. Plus with less then a week notice it was good to see some people showed up even when Gene didnt go.
We will see next time how many people go and how much better it is going to be organised as My, Scott and some other people are going to setup the next one. We have been on almost all the Isuzu Cruises and we know that there was alot of problems are alot of people didnt know where they were going so after the 40-50 cars at Logan dropped down to about 30 gemini at the coast, so what happened to the other 10-20 cars?? If I remember right they got lost. Oh and I know that you didnt go on alot of these cruises so you wouldnt know to much about them. I think the only one I saw you go on was the first one when Gene had his car still.

I know all about the Monaro Club as one of my best mates was in it when he had his Monaro, but he sold it and now has a done up Orange Ute.

Now what do you have to say about all this then???
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Lok15 Reply with quote

poo fart and willy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Lok15 Reply with quote

omg what the hell is all that about Gene?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Lok15 Reply with quote

not alot Very Happy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Lok15 Reply with quote

hahahaha I was just talking to Gene and he didnt even read the post because they are to long for him hahaha
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold Cruise Cruise Reply with quote

What would u know about the cruise, we had 7 cars meet up at the hyperdome carpark, and then we cruised down the coast. with less than a weeks notice thats not bad. You only saw four cars as the others went to get food. And using the monaro club as and example, bad idea.

The monaro club organise one of only four events to use the parklands burnout pad in a whole year. Thats like a privillege not a right, just like spandax. Just like how they all meet at the hyperdome and have "the biggest organised cruise in queensland" but the news channels dont know shit right! I wonder why they call it CRUIZETIME for????

And i dont think the isuzu club is doing the public and its members any good. Wow maybe 40 cars turned up at the dome, but half of them got lost due to poor organization.....well bummer dude. Aswell with the cruises that they organise, what cruises, the last was a bbq at the jap gardens, not bad i hear, the sausgaes i mean. But i dont think that the local trip to the bowls club every friday night counts. A cruise is a cruise, many cars a place to go, things to do, blah blah blah.
the club has had many sugesstions at the meetings but everyone must be deaf or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: