HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Car Club Of Queensland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just Gems

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

Shortly the club will be starting up again, with new management committee.

For more details, look for it in the Clubs section very soon.
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

Why don't you fellas just join the Isuzu MS club? have one club with a big membership and profile.

Isuzu MS based too far away??
Just Gems

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

It is a bit far from us, and we are changing hands of the one that already exits.
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

who would be running it? as i was an old member of it, n the ppl realy couldnt be bothered running it. they couldnt even organise a monthly newsletter!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

u would have lost all the members anywayz?? u would have to start ova?? i already peeled my sticker off hehehe, i joined at the gemini jamboree like 3 yearsd ago and never did a thing with the club except a cruze to fast fours and rotorys! huge turn out 3 geminis. isuzu MS is heaps good, sorry but yeah....
gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

I agree. Its pointless starting that club again when you's had so many disappointed members before. The Isuzu Motorsports Club has been going strong for about 3 and 1/2 years now. We have been trying to unite these two clubs since we started and you's just don't want a bar of it. Like we keep saying... we are South-East Queensland based (not Sunshine Coast). Once we get more members from further south there will be heaps more events held further south. Our last Gold Coast cruise was a huge success. If you ask anyone they will tell you the same thing. I just think taking sides is petty. This is my own personal opinion and has nothing to do with our club.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

word UP
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

I bought my gem from an ex gccoq member & now there is 3 others nearly the same , cant you guys think of something original . But he also told me that they didnt do anything that they should have .
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

Does anyone see the irony in calling the club the Gemini car club of *Queensland* when the Isuzu MS club is based too far away from them?
Oh well, I hope it flies guys.
Cheers
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Car Club Of Queensland Reply with quote

HAHAHA good call
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: